This week I wanted to share with you all some of my personal goals for this week. Last week was a hard week for me. I had a lot of health issues, so I went to the walk in clinic because my planter fasciitis was acting up and is just getting worse and worse to the point that now my knees are really aching. One trip to the doctor, a physiotherapy appointment, and a scheduled x-ray later here I am ready to get back to the gym and back to my goals!
- I really want to use my day planner better and I want to get a head start on some of my school projects
- I want to go for a run everyday this week! And not inside, I want to run outside. No more being a baby about the cold I will get out there
- I will get my budgeting under control and make a better plan for paying off debt (sorry dad!) Also no eating out this week (I will also limit my coffee out to just 2 times a week)
- I will keep my room clean all week. No more mess. And I will make my bed every morning.
- I will find a book to read for myself so I can read before bed (and I will be in bed by 10 every night!)
There they are. My lofty goals for the week! Mostly I want to get healthier, it’s so easy to be unhealthy while you’re at school because pizza is literally so accessible. And everywhere.
What are your goals?